Wisconsin Car & Truck Accidents Lawyers, Protecting the Rights of the Injured
Has the negligence of a careless, reckless or malicious driver or dog owner resulted in a painful, expensive, life-changing personal injury to you?
You may qualify for full financial compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. The expertise and aggressiveness of our experienced personal injury lawyers at Sipsma, Hahn & Brophy in Madison can help you toward that goal.
Personal injury victims across the state have benefited from our SHB legal team's combined decades of experience with serious and catastrophic personal injury, and wrongful death cases.
You should not have to worry about money while you work hard to recover from your accident personal injury. Therefore, we offer our legal services on a contingency fee basis. This means you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case and collect settlement damages for you.
Contact our Madison law offices today at this toll-free phone number: 877-298-1881.
Your initial consultation is complimentary. The Sipsma, Hahn & Brophy, L.L.C. personal injury law firm serves clients in
You Can Trust the Madison Personal Injury Attorneys on Our SHB Legal Team
You can count on our Sipsma, Hahn & Brophy attorneys for knowledge, strategies and results in personal injury practice areas, such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, vans, SUVs, and ATVs on Wisconsin thoroughfares, as well as boats or personal watercraft on lakes and rivers
- Commercial vehicle accidents in which cars or motorcycles collide with buses, large trucks, semi tractor trailers or 18-wheelers
- Accidents involving uninsured or underinsured drivers
- Negotiation with, and litigation against, insurers in catastrophic injury and wrongful death legal matters
- Animal attacks and dog bite injuries
- Premises liability, or negligent property ownership and maintenance
- Workers' compensation and workplace accident injury cases of severe burns suffered in construction and manufacturing industries
We mediate and negotiate skillfully in your best interests — but if your case requires a trial, we will not hesitate to aggressively protect your rights before a judge and jury.
Small Firm, Big Bite — Sipsma, Hahn & Brophy, L.L.C.
We get results and extend maximum personal service that larger, more impersonal law firms cannot. Find out more about how we can help you at this toll-free phone number: 877-298-1881.
You can also contact us by fax or e-mail. Messages left after business hours are promptly returned. If your serious injury prevents you from coming to us, we can arrange to travel to you.